Nokia shares major portion of the Symbian OS market in India.Before the introduction of smart phones,Indian mobile handset market was completely ruled by Nokia sets.Still they hold major portion of it.By launching new Symbian OS mobile phones,Nokia is trying to overcome the challenges raised by Android phones and Samsung devices.
Below are some of the newly available Symbian mobile handsets
Nokia 500:Its rate is around Rs:8500.high resolution display is its main attraction.
Nokia 603:It costs around Rs:12700
Nokia 700:Its rate is around Rs:13500.Good handset design and call quality are its main attractions
Nokia 808:costs around Rs: 25000
Nokia C5: Rs:6000
Nokia C5 03:Rs:8250
Nokia C6 01:Rs:15000
The handset market is rapidly changing.The prices may vary time to time.However above details may help to select your preferred Symbian handset.
- Mobile Phone Technology in Indian Scenario
- Mobile Phone Operating Systems in Indian Market
- Android Operating System in Indian Mobile Market
- Best Mobile Phone Operating System available now in India
- Symbian OS Mobile phones in India